While our campus is closed, The Summit School and Summit Resource Center are still operating. We remain available and ready to respond to your needs and, as always, your inquiries are welcome.
Serving bright students with dyslexia
and other learning differences.
2019 Fall Interscholastic Sports – Fall sports are offered to I/T through T2 students. This fall coed cross country and coed soccer are offered. The game and meet schedules are set.
- All athletes must have a current, complete Sports Participation Form. The form requires a physician’s signature and some athletes may be required to see the physician for the form to be completed. Sports participation forms are good for 12 months.
- To view the discipline and contract permission slip, please click here.
(access to library catalogue & resources)
It’s all about the kids. Check out a few ways you can help us out here at The Summit School.
- ATHLETIC COACHES for soccer, cross-country, basketball, and lacrosse.
- PROVIDE SPORTS CLINICS for students.
- SPECIAL EVENTS HELP is always needed for events such as the Golf Tournament, Symposium, Book Fair, Grandparent’s Day, and Gala.
- SPECIAL FACILITIES PROJECTS such as seeding and aerating the fields; painting; handyman projects.
- OFFICE WORK and other administrative tasks throughout the year. Some work may be done from home.
Summit Spirit Week – Jan 23-27