The Summit School campus is open. We are welcoming students back to campus on Wednesday, August 26 and the Summit Resource Center is seeing clients. When you join us on campus please follow all directives designed to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 including active social distancing, use of face masks, and regular hand washing and sanitizing.
Serving bright students with dyslexia
and other learning differences.
2019 Fall Interscholastic Sports – Fall sports are offered to I/T through T2 students. This fall coed cross country and coed soccer are offered. The game and meet schedules are set.
- All athletes must have a current, complete Sports Participation Form. The form requires a physician’s signature and some athletes may be required to see the physician for the form to be completed. Sports participation forms are good for 12 months.
- To view the discipline and contract permission slip, please click here.
(access to library catalogue & resources)
It’s all about the kids. Check out a few ways you can help us out here at The Summit School.
- ATHLETIC COACHES for soccer, cross-country, basketball, and lacrosse.
- PROVIDE SPORTS CLINICS for students.
- SPECIAL EVENTS HELP is always needed for events such as the Golf Tournament, Symposium, Book Fair, Grandparent’s Day, and Gala.
- SPECIAL FACILITIES PROJECTS such as seeding and aerating the fields; painting; handyman projects.
- OFFICE WORK and other administrative tasks throughout the year. Some work may be done from home.
Summit Spirit Week – Jan 23-27