- Prioritizing assignments
- Keeping materials organized
- Sustaining attention to tasks
- Managing time inside the classroom
- Starting assignments efficiently
- Managing time outside the classroom
- Staying organized in the classroom
- Studying for subject area tests efficiently and effectively
If difficulty in any of these areas limits your student’s success in the classroom, he or she may benefit from skill development in the area of Executive Functioning. In addition to learning new skills, students will take home resources that can be used in every classroom, including monthly and weekly calendars, graphic organizer outlines, and study guide shells.
Download the Executive Function brochure for details and the application.