Are you not understanding why she’s having difficulty learning in a traditional classroom setting?
Do you hear her say things like:
- “I’m never going to get this”
- “All my friends read better than I do”
- “I’m stupid”.
The Summit School Open House, April 25, 2020, 9 am – 11 am
- Learn more about resources available for children with learning differences.
- Discover what makes The Summit School Program unique and why Summit students achieve.
- Meet parents and talk to students.
- Tour the campus.
- Find out about Summer at Summit and how to avoid the summer slide.