The Summit School campus is fully operational. Students are on campus, the Admissions Office is accepting applications and the Summit Resource Center is seeing clients. When on campus all persons are required to follow directives designed to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 including active social distancing, use of face masks, and regular hand washing and sanitizing.
Serving bright students with dyslexia
and other learning differences.
2020 Interscholastic Sports or on hold.
When sports resume:
- All athletes must have a current, complete Sports Participation Form. The form requires a physician’s signature and some athletes may be required to see the physician for the form to be completed. Sports participation forms are good for 12 months.
- To view a discipline and contract permission slip, please click here.
(access to library catalogue & resources)
It’s all about the kids. Check out a few ways you can help us out here at The Summit School.
- ATHLETIC COACHES for soccer, cross-country, basketball, and lacrosse.
- PROVIDE SPORTS CLINICS for students.
- SPECIAL EVENTS HELP is always needed for events such as the Golf Tournament, Symposium, Book Fair, Grandparent’s Day, and Gala.
- SPECIAL FACILITIES PROJECTS such as seeding and aerating the fields; painting; handyman projects.
- OFFICE WORK and other administrative tasks throughout the year. Some work may be done from home.
Summit Spirit Week – Jan 23-27