Raising Awareness and Connecting Families to Resources –The Summit School, through the Summit Resource Center, is pleased to announce a series of Community Talks, open to the public and free of charge. These talks are designed to bring relevant, timely and actionable information to parents and educators. Talks are given by experts in the field as well as highly trained professionals with years of experience working with children who have unique learning profiles.
Click on the link to RSVP
- RESCHEDULED FROM January 7 to January 14 – Executive Functions and School Achievement
- February 4 – Anxiety and Reading
- February 20 – Managing Screen Time for Today’s Student, presented in partnership with Thinking Tree Psychology
- March 3 – Differentiating Instruction in the Mathematics Classroom
- April 23 – Is My Child Ready for Middle School?
- May 12 – Learning and the Brain