Parents are gaining new insights into how their children learn. If parents had any inkling that their child struggled in school, and if there were questions about how a child managed grade level expectations, parents have now had a front row seat to their child’s approach to schoolwork. They’ve seen their child’s difficulties first hand. As a result, parents have questions about their child’s academic growth and the continuity of learning delivered by their schools.
As the last school year concluded and this one begins, do you notice your child:
- having trouble understanding concepts or not showing progress on material reviewed several times
- struggling to read fluently and comprehend material as compared to other children in the class
- having difficulty planning their day, locating the necessary items to do work and/or not turning in assignments
- experiencing different or more negative emotions surrounding schoolwork?
Now might be the time to consider different learning options. JOIN US – from the comfort of your home. You will:
- Discover how Summit students continued to learn in our Remote Learning environment while remaining engaged and connected to their school community.
- Learn about the options Summit families have to learn on-campus, in person or remotely. Our families select the learning option that works best for them.
- Understand the importance of testing and learn more about tutoring and other available resources in support of your child and their unique learning profile.
- Take a virtual tour of our campus and hear from current parents.
We hope to offer you support, suggestions, and options as we, parents and educators, navigate this time in children’s academic endeavors.
Open House Dates and RSVP Information:
Staying safe is paramount, but learning is essential. Please RSVP for one of the following Open House dates. All Open Houses are virtual, access information will be provided once RSVP is complete.
We look forward to talking with you soon.